Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm Back.........I think.....

Looking at the date of my last post...it's been a month.

This past one month has been quite trying for me as I was embarking on something important. I didn't have the time, energy nor the mood to write. Even though I was tempted to write about this very important event in my life but I felt it was too early. So for now, I'll keep quiet about it though I'm sure I will write about it later.

To those who knows what was going on...thanks for your concern and support. Don't worry---I'm not being called a chilli padi for nothing. I will do it again soon. Just cross your fingers for me.

In the meantime, I'll start to blog here again in the next few days. But if you're impatient, you can always check out my kimchiland blog.

Did I hear some of you say: "Over my dead body?"

hehehe!

Have a good weekend everyone.

1 comment:

JosLovesFood said...

hi there,
hope all is well and fine... waiting to read your next posting :)

take care.