Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The true Singapore song and pledge

The alternative version to Kit Chan's 'There's no place I'd rather be'.



我的家就在这里
This is my home

改编词:周崇庆/萧嘉蕙
原词/曲: 叶良俊

你说要去PARIS 我听成PASIR RIS
You said you want to go Paris, I heard it as Pasair Ris

长城有魅力 也很吃力
The Great wall is charming but it's also tiring

要爬上铁塔 非常EXPENSIVE
To climb up the Eiffel Tower is very expensive

其实SENTOSA 会更便宜
Actually Sentosa will be cheaper

这是美丽的天地 我的家就在这里
This is a beautiful place, this is my home

去到外地 我才发现
When I go abroad, I realised

原来这里最干净
It is cleanest here

这里也有PULAU UBIN 要骑脚车也可以
There is Pulau Ubin here and you can ride bicycle

你要很小心 别像周崇庆
You have to be careful and don't be like Zhou Zhong Qing

不然少了四颗TEETH
Otherwsie you will loose 4 teeth

这是美丽的天地 我的家就在这里
This is a beautiful place, this is my home

从JURONG EAST 到 PASIR RIS
From Jurong East to Pasir Ris

TAXI BUS 和 MRT
Taxi Bus and MRT

这是美食的天地 有很多好吃东西
This is a food paradise, there are many delicious food

LAKSA CHAR KWAY TEOW 和那 LOR MEE
Laksa Char Kway Teow and that Lor Mee

不满意有云吞MEE
If not satisfied there's wan ton mee

还有SATAY 和福建MEE…
And satay and Hokkien mee


And the true Singapore pleadge:
I the citizen of Singapore, pledge myself to strike on
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, regardless of
toto, 4-D and big sweep to buy hope and earn extra money
base on quick pick system, 7_12 and big sweep with 4-d bonus
so as to achieve car, cash and condo.


Now who says Singaporeans have no sense of humour.

Happy National Day/ Month everyone. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!